Genuine Gold jewelry – Information and Unique Design
With so many different types of gold jewelry, there are high chances that you’re getting confused. Something that will definitely confuse you is 916 gold. Different countries prefer different karats of gold. The Western World like 9 to 19 karat gold but India and other Asian countries prefer the gold to be purer – 22kts or 916 gold.
We have everything you need to know about gold, whether you want to know the history or love the fun of dressing up. You’ll learn everything about the metal, which will help you with buying gold jewelry as a gift for a friend or just a treat to yourself.
The glow of gold has always been appealing to the eye, for both men and women. The glow captures the attention quickly and easily. There are also theories of health benefits, especially if you read the teachings of Ayurvedic Yogis. It has a warming element, which helps the muscles and nerves in the body.
We are especially anxious to appeal to western men and women and designers who are looking for new and different gold jewelries to make a fashion statement.
High Quality is the Key
As with anything, when it comes to buying gold jewelry, you need to know that it’s high quality. We will only recommend places that provide you with the best quality gold, whether it’s 22kt or 916 gold. We have years of experience when it comes to buying, selling and even making the beautiful items.
This isn’t just aimed at those in the Eastern cultures. There are many in the Western World that are interested in this fine metal, whether just looking for gifts or they are designers looking to add something different to their fashion creations. That is exactly why we’re here; so you can know just why 22kt and 916 gold jewelry are worth spending the money on.
Karats or Carats? What Does It All Mean?
Fed up of hearing jewelers talk about the different karats and carats in jewelry? When it is spelled karat, your jeweler is talking about the purity of the gold. You’ll hear numbers such as 9, 14 and 18; most of the time this is written as “k” or “kt”. When it is spelled carat, the jeweler is talking about diamonds and that’s a whole other story and topic!
24k gold jewelry is the purest that you’ll get, which is 99.9% pure gold and 12k gold 50%. The rest of it is all made up of different types of metals and hardening materials. You’ll find that copper, nickel and zinc are among the most common used.
The purer the gold, the softer it is. This is just one reason why most of the Western World prefer lower karats for jewelry. This is needed when it comes to adding jewels and gems to the metal.
Why to Consider 22kt or 916 Gold
There are two reasons why you should consider the purer forms of the gold. The first reason is just that; it’s purer. This is a great investment because the price of gold is continually rising as the supply of it lowers.
The purer gold also looks better since there are fewer materials mixed with it. The materials often take away from the color of the metal. Purer items will last longer and it can be created into anything you want because it is so soft. 22k and 916 gold make the perfect family heirlooms because they hardly ever lose their shine and will never tarnish.
The Problems of Buying Gold Jewelry
There are times that you’ll be confused over what to buy and what you’re actually paying for. These are the most common questions asked:
- What’s the current market price?
- Is this the best time to buy the metal?
- What am I paying for? For the gold content, workmanship or for the Designs?
- Are there other materials used? Metals which I am allergic too!
- How do I know whether jewelry is made of solid gold? Not plated with gold!
- What type should I buy? 9kt, 14kt, 18kt, 22kt or 24kt?
We aim to answer all of these questions but if there are still some answers that you’re seeking, take your time to ask a professional. Find someone with years of experience and one that can be trusted. We know that you’ll find 22k gold interesting and it will feel great and that is what we can offer; search through the site to find that piece that you’ve always been looking for.
We can offer something that you won’t find in the Western World – or is at least very difficult to come by. There are great designs that are unique to India and can only be created when you opt for the purer metal.
Be Informed Before You Buy
We know how important it is to know exactly what you’re buying, which is why we’ve created this website. We’ll offer you all the tips you need when it comes to searching for gold jewelry and we’ll even offer advice on how to choose items.
We’ll also help you once you’ve found the perfect gold jewelry for you. There are tips on how to look after your precious items, so they’ll always shine. There’s also a place for you to have your say. Share your tips on caring for the gold and your experience with searching for the right pieces.
So, what are you waiting for? Look around the site and find out more about the beautiful jewelry.
Nose piercings - Information and Unique Design
Indian Sari - Authentic and Modern
Add blog to our directory.
- Gold Price - Get live Updates
- Keep yourself up to date with live gold price trends.
- 24k Gold Jewelry - Beauty and Wealth
- When you go shopping for jewelry, you’ll hear about different karats. 24k gold jewelry (99.9 % gold) is the purest that you’ll find and is also the most expensive.
- 22k Gold Jewelry - Your are Worth it!
- Learn more about 22k gold jewelry - strength and durability of the gold item
- 916 Gold - Make A Statement
- Learn more about 916 gold and the strength and durability of the gold item
- 18k Gold Jewelry - Get More Gold!
- 18k gold jewelry is more popular in Easter cultures, while the Western World prefers to have gold jewelry that is 14 karats or lower.
- 14k Gold Jewelry - Things you should know!
- 14k gold jewelry is made up of 14 parts gold and the rest of it (10 parts) is made up of alloys and hardening materials.
- Indian Jewelry - Unique Varieties and Adorable!
- Indian jewelry collections have many varieties with plethora of designs and patterns.
- India costume jewelry - For the classy you
- From contemporary and vintage designs to the modern day intricate ethnic work of different types of jewellery in India costume jewelry is trendy, unique and blended with simplicity.
- India gold jewelry - Jewelries With Unique Style!
- India gold jewelry are rated high because of its high gold purity, finer details, craftsmanship and unique desings.
- Indian Gold Rings - Different facets of India
- You may wonder why Indian gold rings are being used in several occasions, where rings are available in different material like platinum, titanium, metal, silver, etc.
- Traditional Indian Gold Jewelry – The Pride of India
- The traditional Indian gold jewelry comprises of a range of gold ornaments that covers from head to toe. Unlike current fashion, gold jewellery is not an exclusive artifact of women
- Indian bridal gold jewelry – Long Lasting Culture Still Exists
- In modern India, jewelry has changed its form from all-gold to platinum and diamonds set in god but Indian bridal gold jewelry will stay the same till gold remains a precious metal.
- Indian Gold Jewellery - Explore the Various Options Available
- If you are interested in adding unique jewelry article to your jewelry collection, you must consider the various options that Indian gold jewellery offers.
- Cleaning Gold Jewelry - How it Works
- Cleaning gold jewelry helps to bring the shine back, learn the method and pre-cautions to be taken here.
- Cheap Gold Jewelry
- Internet is the best place to buy cheap gold jewelry. The advent of internet and online shopping brings everything at the door stop, from pin to plane, where gold jewellery is not an exception.
- Discount gold jewelry - Get More Gold for Less Money!
- Giving discount gold jewelry is proven as attractive and successful marketing gimmick by the jewelry manufacturers to increase their sales revenue and net profit.
- Why to Sell Gold Jewelry
- Why should you sell gold jewelry now? The price of gold always tends to increase during an economic downturn, making this the perfect time to get rid of your unwanted items.
- Buy Gold Jewelry - As an Investment
- Either you buy gold jewelry or invest in other forms; gold has been giving one of the best returns over the years.
- Fine Gold Jewelry - The Jewelry to Collect
- Fine gold jewelry is the most expensive types that you’ll find. Most of the time there are diamonds and other stones included and it’ll be 9kt gold or higher.
- wholesale Gold Jewelry
- Merchants are into wholesale gold jewelry big time, given the high profit margins they are raking in, as the price of that glowing yellow metal crosses all barriers.
- Gold Plated Jewelry - Don't Get It Wrong!
- Discover gold plated jewelry possibilities to decorate your beauty.
- Mens Gold Jewelry - Different Varieties are Available!
- Changing trends in mens gold jewelry as more men are looking for some uniqueness and there are many different varieties available to chose.
- Gold Diamond Jewelry - Bling & Sparkle
- Gold diamond jewelry need not be looked upon only as mode of investment. But they can be seen as antique collections that can be passed onto your kith and kin.
- BLACK HILLS GOLD JEWELRY - HISTORY AND UNIQUENESS
- The black hills gold jewelry is an art form that is unique to the United States of America and mainly consists of gold in green and pink hues.
- ROSE GOLD JEWELRY - ROMANTIC CHARM AND GRACE
- Rose gold jewelry that was introduced a century ago and popularized by the Russians, is making a great comeback, as one of the hottest fashion trends today.
- Gold News - Brings News On Gold
- Gold news - the easiest way to stay up-to-date with the latest news, trends and articles published around the world.
- Indian Gold Jewelry Gallery
- A collection Indian Gold Jewelry Gallery.
- Gold Jewellery - About Us
- Our gold jewellery website offers information and products for an audience the world over. Here is a little information about who's behind this site.
- Genuine Gold Jewelry Contact Us
- Gold Jewelry - Contact Us
- Genuine Gold Jewelry Blog
- Never miss the latest gold jewelry news and updates with our Genuine Gold Jewelry blog.
- Gold Jewellery Links Exchange
- Important and related gold jewellery links
- GOLD FILLED JEWELRY - HOW TO CARE
- Gold filled jewelry is manufactured by fusing or pressure bonding a layer of Karat gold to a base metal or alloy, such as brass, copper, sterling silver or rhodium, to form a permanent bond.
- GOLD NUGGET JEWELRY – WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- . If you are looking for gold nugget jewelry make sure that the items you buy are genuine and bought from reliable sources.
- GOLD CROSS JEWELRY - VARIOUS STYLES
- Gold cross jewelry is very trendy and makes impressive fashion statements. This type of jewelry is sold all over the world and different styles and finishes make each one more exclusive than the other
- GOLD COIN JEWELRY - UNIQUE STYLE STATEMENT
- Gold coin jewelry, which appears something new and hot fashion in the age of information, is the part of the yesteryear’s traditional jewellery.
- INDIAN WEDDING JEWELRY - LATEST TREND
- Instead of the minimalist trend of today, Indian brides are longing to go the whole hog and wear all the auspicious pieces of Indian wedding jewelry.
- WHOLESALE INDIAN IMITATION JEWELRY
- Wholesale Indian imitation jewelry is being bought in bulk and sewn onto clothes, especially by fashion houses catering to a particular segment of buyers.
- WHOLESALE INDIAN JEWELRY
- The prudent shopper knows that buying in bulk always gives the best discounts, in which wholesale Indian jewelry is not an exception.
- DIAMOND GOLD JEWELLERY
- A diamond is surely the girl’s best friend but when it is diamond gold jewellery then it is a partnership for life. Match the ‘K’, Karats with the ‘C’ Carats and get the investment right.
- gold jewelry - Sitemap
- Sitemap off all pages for easy navigation